DETAILED POSITION DESCRIPTION
Job Description – Communications and Event Planner
The Delta Area Chamber of Commerce is seeking a dynamic, energetic, charismatic individual event planning experience.
This position is part-time and may move to full-time. This position will require some evening and weekend work, depending upon events and Director scheduling. Wage: $14.00 – 15.00 / per hour DOE + Commisions
· Organize and execute a wide range of event and programs.
· Create coordinated marketing for events, programs and for membership activities.
· Manage member communications including mailings, facebook posts and other social media marketing.
· Assist with a wide range of office duties and organizational tasks.
· Previous Office Experience is beneficial.
· Dependable and Reliable.
· Working mode of transportation.
· Quickbooks Online, Microsoft Office and general office equipment knowledge preferred.
· Flexibility to work evening and weekend as needed for events.
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com by Friday, January 4, 2019.